Fantasy Golf Rankings | The RSM Classic

This is it. The RSM Classic is last full-field tournament of the PGA Tour’s fall swing. You will have to wait until January 2018 to play DFS PGA golf again so let’s end the fall with a bang!

The RSM Classic

This week’s weighted current form player statistics for the RSM Classic include:

  • Strokes Gained: Putting
  • DraftKings Points
  • Par 4 Scoring: 400-450 yards
  • Strokes Gained: Ball Striking

As always, this week’s rankings model is provided to you by master DFS extraordinaire, Taylor @Sgrignoli3, to deliver the best fantasy golf rankings on the internet.

The “PAS Power Index” is generated by calculating and combining the following three weighted categories: total current form player statistics weighted (50%), course history (25%) and Vegas odds (25%). Several players in the field may not have any course history so their course history weight percentage was shifted to current form. is used to help develop our fantasy golf rankings model. Taylor and I discuss which statistical categories we feel are most important for the week’s tournament and then weight those stats accordingly.

TOP 25 Fantasy Golf Rankings

RSM Classic Fantasy Golf Rankings**Disclaimer: is used as source for all data and player statistics. If there happens
to be a numerical error, blame them not us. Also, European Tour statistics are currently NOT included in
the rankings calculations.