Check out last night’s top fantasy baseball performers along with injury news.
Top Fantasy Baseball Performers
- Kevin Kiermaier, Rays = 3-4 with 2 HRs, stolen base, 3 RBIs and 3 runs scored
- Adrian Beltre, Rangers = 3-5 with 2 HRs
- Kyle Seager, Mariners = 3-5 with a HR, 4 RBIs and 2 runs scored
- Rhys Hoskins, Phillies = 2-3 with a HR, double and 5 RBIs
- Eric Hosmer, Royals = 3-4 with a HR and 4 RBIs
- Gary Sanchez, Yankees = 2-5 with a HR, 3 RBIs and 2 runs scored
- Alex Bregman, Astros = 2-5 with a HR and 3 RBIs
- Eduardo Nunez, Red Sox = 2-4 with a HR and 2 RBIs
- Charlie Blackmon, Rockies = 3-5 with a HR
- Luis Valbuena, Angels = 2-4 with a HR and 4 RBIs
- Steve Pearce, Blue Jays = 2-5 with a HR and 2 runs scored
- Leury Garcia, White Sox = 2-4 with a HR, double and 2 runs scored
Pitchers of Fantasy
- Mark Leiter, Phillies = 0 runs on 1 hit with 5 K’s in the victory.
- Trevor Williams, Pirates = 0 runs on 7 hits with 5 K’s in 8 innings for the no decision.
- Drew Pomeranz, Red Sox = 0 runs on 2 hits with 9 K’s in 5 1/3 innings for his 13th win of the year.
- Mike Montgomery, Cubs = 0 runs on 4 hits with 4 K’s in the win.
- Luis Severino, Yankees = 1 run on 6 hits with 8 K’s for his 11th win of the season.
- Mike Fiers, Astros = 1 run on 4 hits with 6 K’s in the victory.
- Rich Hill, Dodgers = 1 run on 1 hit with 10 K’s in 9 innings pitched in the loss.
- Ervin Santana, Twins = 1 earned run on 3 hits with 8 K’s for a no decision.
- Chris Flexen, Mets = 2 runs on 6 hits with 5 K’s in the victory.
- Luke Weaver, Cardinals = 0 runs on 3 hits with 10 K’s in the loss.
- Jackie Bradley, Red Sox: Placed on 10-day DL with thumb injury.
- Jason Kipnis, Indians: Put on 10-day DL with pulled hamstring.
- Kelvin Herrera, Royals: Arm soreness. He’s day-to-day.
- Ben Revere, Angels: Left knee contusion. He’s day-to-day.
- Jason Castro, Twins: Possible concussion. He is currently day-to-day.
- Travis Shaw, Brewers: Day-to-day with a foot injury.
- Robinson Cano, Mariners: Hamstring injury. MRI scheduled. He’s currently day-to-day.
- Guillermo Heredia, Mariners: Arm soreness. Listed as day-to-day.
- Matt Carpenter, Cardinals: Missed Wednesday’s game due to illness. He’s day-to-day.