Here are today’s top fantasy baseball performers and injury news for Friday, August 18th.
Fantasy Baseball Top Performers
- Ender Inciarte, Braves = 2-3 with 2 HRs, 2 BBs, 2 stolen bases and 3 runs scored
- Josh Donaldson, Blue Jays = 2-3 with 2 HRs and 3 Runs scored
- Ian Happ, Cubs = 2-3 with 2 HRs and 3 RBIs
- Charlie Blackmon, Rockies = 3-5 with a HR, 2 RBIs and 2 runs scored
- Dexter Fowler, Cardinals = 2-3 with a triple, 3 RBIs and 3 runs scored
- Jason Kipnis, Indians = 3-5 with a HR, 2 RBIs and 2 runs scored
- Joey Votto, Reds = 2-5 with a HR and 3 RBIs
- Josh Harrison, Pirates = 3-5 with a HR, 2 RBIs and 3 runs scored
- Gary Sanchez, Yankees = 2-4 with a HR and 5 RBIs
- Curtis Granderson, Mets = 1-4 with a grand salami
- Jose Abreu, White Sox = 2-5 with a HR and 3 RBIs
- Nomar Mazara, Rangers = 2-4 with a HR and 5 RBIs
Pitchers of Fantasy
- Lucas Sims, Braves = 2 runs on 5 hits with 2 K’s in his first MLB victory.
- Patrick Corbin, Diamondbacks = 0 runs on 4 hits with 7 K’s in the win.
- Carlos Carrasco, Indians = 1 run on 5 hits with 9 K’s for his 12th win of the year.
- Luis Severino, Yankees = 0 earned runs on 4 hits with 9 K’s for his 10th win.
- Edwin Jackson, Nationals = 1 run on 8 hits with 4 K’s in the victory.
- Adam Wainwright, Cardinals: Right arm is being examined. He’s day-to-day.
- Rubby De La Rosa, Diamondbacks: Out remainder of season due to Tommy John surgery.
- Jon Lester, Cubs: Expected to miss several starts with shoulder injury.
- Scott Feldman, Reds: Knee soreness. He’s day-to-day.
- Jose Ramirez, Indians: X-rays on forearm are negative. He’s day-to-day.
- Chris Beck, Rockies: Left Thursday’s game with shoulder injury. He’s day-to-day.
- Robbie Rossman, Twins: Fractured left thumb. Out indefinitely.
- Garrett Cooper, Yankees: Placed on 10-day DL with hamstring tendinitis.
- Carlos Gomez, Rangers: DNP Thursday. He’s day-to-day with a shoulder injury.